2013 CHALLENGER DREAM GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
2013 Challenger Dream Giveaway® - To Benefit New Beginning Children’s Homes, Inc., a 501(c)(3) organization, and Sole and Exclusive Sponsor of this drawing. Donations are Tax-Deductible to the Fullest Extent of the Law.
NO PURCHASE, CONTRIBUTION, DONATION OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE, CONTRIBUTION, DONATION, OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Chrysler Group LLC is not Sponsor of this promotion.
1. Eligibility - 2013 Challenger Dream Giveaway (CHDG) is open only to legal residents of the U.S. and Canada (except Quebec) and to residents of other countries and U.S. territories and possessions only where offered and permitted by law. Must be 18 or older to enter. New Beginning Children’s Homes, Inc., hereinafter referred to as "NBCH" makes no representation that materials on the sites are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Void in Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law. No entries will be accepted from inmates of city, county, state or federal penal institutions and all such entries shall be considered null and void. No employees of NBCH or members of its Board of Directors or their immediate family members (defined as spouse or children) are eligible to participate. The same ineligibility applies to the independent firm responsible for selecting the winner, consultants, Administrator, their employees and immediate family members (defined as spouse or children) that provide web site or database-related services for CHDG. Individuals that are affiliated with or employed by companies, organizations or vendors that assist NBCH by distributing brochures, sending promotional email messages, placing public services announcements, advertisements or commercials, or other services are not excluded from participation. CHDG is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to CHDG. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor - The sole and exclusive Sponsor of CHDG is New Beginning Children’s Homes, 8800 New Beginning Dr., Gravette, AR 72736 (Sponsor). Sponsor is a 501(c)(3) church, Federal ID # 27-5011514. All entries containing a contribution must be made payable to Sponsor. Donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Additional charitable or non-profit organizations may benefit by receiving grants from the Sponsor, or through Sponsor’s agent on behalf of Sponsor, as a result of this giveaway.
3. Administrator - Administrator of CHDG is NBCH.
4. Timing - CHDG begins on July 1, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time ("EST") and ends on May 31, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. EST (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor is the official time keeping device for CHDG.
5. How to Enter -
While Sponsor encourages your tax-deductible donation with entry, there is no fee or charge to participate in CHDG. You are under no obligation to make a donation and you will not be barred from participation if you choose not to make a donation. Making a donation will not increase your odds of winning.
Below are the methods to enter CHDG:
- Enter via the web site with a donation at www.winthemopars.com. With this method, after completing the entry process, entrants may choose to receive a return e-mail confirmation containing their entries. The entrant can then print their entries or store them as desired. If the entrant chooses to have their tickets delivered in a manner other than e-mail, a $1.95 service charge will be added to their order for mail delivery in U.S. or $4.95 non-U.S. mail delivery.
- Place a toll-free call to 888-995-7795. Minimum donation using this method will be $20.00. With this method, after completing the entry process, entrants may choose to receive a return e-mail confirmation containing their entries. The entrant can then print their entries or store them as desired. If the entrant chooses to have their tickets delivered in a manner other than e-mail, a $1.95 service charge will be added to their order for mail delivery in the U.S. or $4.95 non-U.S. mail delivery.
- Mail in your entry form with donation to NBCH PO Box 17123 Indianapolis, IN 46217-0123. With this method, after completing the entry process, entrants may choose to receive a return e-mail confirmation containing their entries. The entrant can then print their entries or store them as desired. If the entrant chooses to have their tickets delivered in a manner other than e-mail, a $1.95 service charge will be added to their order for mail delivery in the U.S. or $4.95 non-U.S. mail delivery.
- Free Entry Method: Mail one self-addressed postage paid envelope to NBCH PO Box 17123 Indianapolis, IN 46217-0123, except in Vermont (Vermont residents are not required to affix return postage). Include your: name, address, date of birth, telephone or e-mail, and contact information for each entry. Limit one entry per outer envelope. Entrants using this method acknowledge they have read and will comply with these Official Rules. One entry will be returned in the envelope provided to each mail-in request that complies with these requirements. No service charge will apply to this method of entry.
6. Conditions - Mail in entries must be postmarked no later than 11:59 PM EST May 31, 2014 and received no later than June 5, 2014. For any reason you may request a refund of your donation and cancellation of your entry(s) within 15 days prior to ending date of this drawing by calling customer service at 727-536-2777. Any incomplete or illegible entries will not be processed. The use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, photocopied entries, or multiple entries sent in bulk mail, or like methods (including without limitation the use of any promotion/sweepstakes subscription, notification entry or like sites or services that offers sweepstakes entry services "on behalf of” entrant) is strictly prohibited. For all Entries: Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's plays and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entry applications, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any entry application, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Conditional winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. All entries must be made in the name of the individual and no transfer of ownership in an entry is permitted. No entries will be accepted from or on behalf of, corporations, trusts, partnerships, or other entities. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
7. Winner Selection - On or about June 10, 2014, an independent firm will randomly and electronically select one Conditional Grand Prize winner and three Alternate Conditional Winners from among all eligible CHDG entries. Winner selection process is closed to the public, however, is open to an employee of any local, state, or federal, regulatory or law enforcement agency, by appointment. Representatives of the independent firm and Sponsor shall execute an affidavit testifying to the validity of the selection process and identifying the Conditional Grand Prize Winner and alternate Conditional Winners. Winner selection procedure may be recorded.
8. Winner Notification - The Conditional Grand-Prize Winner will be notified using the contact information entered on the entry form, within 3 days from the drawing and notified that they were selected as the Conditional Grand-Prize Winner and will be conditionally awarded the Grand-Prize in CHDG. The winner need not be present at the drawing. If Administrator is unable to contact any Conditional Grand-Prize Winner or they fail to respond to the Administrator's initial contact within three (3) days of notification or return of e-mail notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts they will be disqualified.
9. Verification of Conditional Winners - CONDITIONAL CHDG WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE DRAWING. Conditional Grand-Prize Winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Entrant selected as Conditional Grand-Prize Winner will be contacted by certified mail, expedited delivery service or e-mail within 3 business days following notification and will be provided with a “winner package” containing the information, forms and instructions required to verify their eligibility. The Conditional Grand-Prize Winner will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within seven (7) days of the date notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility, IRS W-9 form, liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) and prize selection affidavit pursuant to paragraph 11, in order to claim his/her prize. If a Conditional Grand-Prize Winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the above required documents, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Conditional Grand-Prize Winner forfeits prize. In the event that a Conditional Grand-Prize Winner of CHDG is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the applicable prize to a selected Alternate Conditional Winner. If the Conditional Grand-Prize Winner is a Canadian resident, to win, the Conditional Grand-Prize Winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill testing question administered by telephone. Once a Conditional Grand-Prize Winner satisfies the previously described conditions and requirements, they will be certified as the Official Grand-Prize Winner.
10. Odds of Winning - Odds of winning = 1 divided by total number of tickets issued, therefore, odds of winning the drawing depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
11. Grand-Prize - One (1) Grand-Prize will be awarded. The Grand-Prize is a 1971 Challenger R/T 426 Hemi and a 2013 Challenger R/T 426 plus fifty thousand dollars ($50,000.00) to be applied toward the winner's IRS withholding requirement for federal income taxes (approximate retail value of the Grand-Prize is $250,000) or an alternate cash prize of one-hundred thirty-three thousand four hundred dollars $133,400 subject to IRS withholding requirements). Winner must notify the Sponsor of his or her selection of either the Grand-Prize vehicles or the alternative cash prize within 7 days from the date notice is sent. Pursuant to paragraph 9 above, once Conditional Grand-Prize winner is certified, arrangements will be made to award the Grand-Prize. By complying with the above conditions, the Grand-Prize Winner waives the right to assert, as a cost of winning the Grand-Prize, any and all costs of redemption or travel to redeem Grand-Prize and any and all liability that may arise from redeeming or seeking said prize. The Grand-Prize Winner must provide proof of insurance on both vehicles and a valid driver's license in order to receive the Grand-Prize (if he or she selects the cars). The Grand-Prize will be awarded at 1225 East Maple Road Troy, MI 48083 on or about June 25, 2014 or at a reasonable alternate location and date determined solely by the Sponsor. The Grand-Prize winner is solely responsible for all transportation to and from Troy, MI. If the winner is not able to travel on the date required by the Sponsor the prize may be forfeited. The Grand-Prize Winner agrees to participate in the award ceremony as a condition to receive the Grand-Prize. Should the Grand-Prize winner select the vehicles as the Grand-Prize, the Sponsor or Sponsor’s agent agrees to pay fifty thousand dollars ($50,000) on behalf of the Grand-Prize Winner to be applied toward the IRS withholding requirement, (resulting from winning the CHDG Grand-Prize). For purposes of federal taxes, the net fair market value of the vehicles, not the approximate retail value of the Grand-Prize, plus the fifty thousand dollar ($50,000) withholding requirement for federal income taxes paid on behalf of the winner, as of the date the winner receives the Grand-Prize, will determine the net value of the Grand-Prize. Should the $50,000 cash portion of the Grand-Prize not fulfill the withholding requirement calculated by applying the IRS gross-up formula to the net fair market value of the Grand-Prize at the time of the award, the winner will be required to fund the difference at (or prior) to receiving the Grand-Prize. Grand-Prize Winner is responsible for all taxes resulting from winning the Grand-Prize including all federal, state and local, taxes, fees, assessments and like charges. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason.
12. Prize Representations - NBCH makes no representations as to condition, warranties, or fitness for a particular use, originality, mileage, or compliance with safety or emissions laws or regulations, of the Grand-Prize, and Grand-Prize Winner agrees to accept the Grand-Prize "AS IS", "WHERE IS".
13. Entry Conditions and Release - By entering, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator which are binding and final in all matters relating to CHDG; (b) release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting CHDG, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant's entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in CHDG, acceptance or use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant's participation in CHDG and/or entrant's acceptance, use or misuse of a prize.
14. Publicity - Except where prohibited, participation in CHDG constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor and its agents use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
15. General Conditions - Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of CHDG, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of CHDG or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of CHDG may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
16. Limitations of Liability - The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in CHDG; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of CHDG or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in CHDG or receipt acceptance or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in CHDG play, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims. In the event that information, in any published ad, press release, article, brochure, or any other communication regarding CHDG conflicts with the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall take precedence over all other communications or published materials. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in the rules of CHDG to correct typographical errors or maintain legal compliance, and such changes shall become effective on the date published on the web site www.winthemopars.com
17. ARBITRATION - By participating, Entrant agrees as follows: that good faith efforts will be used to attempt to resolve any and all claims and disputes arising under or relating to CHDG. Any dispute, controversy or claim relating to CHDG, including but not limited to the interpretation thereof, the awarding or redemption of prizes, or the determination of the scope, enforceability or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, which cannot be resolved amicably, shall be referred to arbitration, which shall be the sole and exclusive forum for resolution and settlement of any dispute, controversy or claim between the parties. The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Rules of the American Arbitration Association then in force. For more information on AAA and/or AAA Rules and Procedures, Participants may visit the AAA Website at http://www.adr.org, or contact AAA at 1633 Broadway, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10019. This arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act ("FAA"), 9 USC. §§ 1-16. The arbitration shall be held in Tampa, Florida. Any award of the arbitral authority shall be final and binding upon the parties with respect to all disputes, claims or controversies therein and the parties shall comply without delay. Any and all claims, judgments and awards by the arbitral authority shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this CHDG. The arbitral authority shall, in its award fix and award the costs and reasonable attorney's fees to the prevailing party of the arbitration. Under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with CHDG, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida. The award of the arbitral authority may be enforced by any court having jurisdiction of the party against which the award has been rendered or where assets of the party against which the award has been rendered can be located. The parties further understand and agree that arbitration shall be the sole and exclusive forum for resolving any dispute, controversy or claim relating to CHDG and that neither party shall resort to any court except to compel arbitration, refer questions of law or to confirm, vacate or modify any such award. Any and all legal action, suit or proceeding with respect to CHDG will be resolved individually, without respect to any form of class action.
19. Promotion Results - For CHDG results go to www.winthemopars.com or send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Winners List - PO Box 17123 Indianapolis, IN 46217-0123. Requests for the winner list must be received by September 1, 2014.
20. Acceptance of Rules - Participation in CHDG constitutes the entrant's full and unconditional acceptance of the Official Rules and winning CHDG is contingent upon fulfilling all the rules and requirements set forth therein.
NBCH is duly licensed to use the Dream Giveaway® brand.